Saturday, April 4, 2009

MAKE MONEY ONLINE

THIS PAGE IS WRITTEN TO PROVIDE SOME INITIAL IDEAS ABOUT INTERNET MARKETING AND HOW THE NEWBIE SHOULD START TO EARN MONEY ONLINE. AT THE END IF ONE FINDS IN ANY WAY I CAN HELP HIM, HE CAN JOIN MY GROUP LIKE HUNDREDS OTHER FOR AN INTERNET FUTURE.

From: Jayanti Ghosh,

Calcutta, India.

Dear Entrepreneur,

Welcome to this blog. Through this blog I would like to share my experience on internet marketing with the like minded people who are eager to earn some money either full time or part-time from their home with the help of computer and the internet.

Let me introduce myself first. My name is Jayanti Ghosh, live in the northern part of Calcutta, India. By profession I run an education house. I started my business only three years back to get rid of boredom and to bring some financial freedom for myself. From the beginning I was very serious about my business and within a very short span of time I earned a good reputation in the market through my dedication and hard work. As my business grew up, I was planning to give my business a global shape and for that very reason I was searching on net to find the ways to convert my business into a global one. On my way of search I found there are very good opportunities also available in the market to earn some handsome income from home. I became very excited and started to buy different e-books and e-courses about self employment through internet. Some of these were very good and some were just wastage of my money. In next step I started these types of businesses one by one. I say you one by one because in most of the cases I was failure. Still I did not give up as I always had a belief the failure was my fault and not the fault of the system. I gathered enough knowledge on internet marketing. The pros and cons of it. There are various types of home based jobs opportunities on net like data entry jobs, adsense,adpasting etc .are available, but to me affiliate marketing (promoting the product of different companies through internet and earn commission when somebody purchase their product through your link) is the best. Besides several advantages, you will also find lots of fun in affiliate marketing. I finally started making money through affiliate marketing. I became confident and started to see myself as a successful one. I wrote a complete e-book on internet marketing and it was globally appreciated by the readers. My articles on related topics have been published by several article magazines. I am writing this entire story not to highlight myself, but only to tell the world that the home based income is not limited to a few people, but anyone can do it if he or she has full desire, love and dedication and willing to learn the subject. When I dared to start my business I was not very confident about operating the computer or searching the internet. My English till today is not so good. Till I earn money and in a position to help others in internet marketing. Many newbie ask me which is the best way or company to start business on internet. I strongly suggest them to join SFI.I recommend this site for various reasons. First of all the business is FREE to join. You can be the top earner of the company even without investing a single starling. Moreover the company provides a world class priceless training program free of cost; I myself spent lots of money in the beginning to receive such type of training from other companies. Moreover this is a multitier affiliate system. I personally along with the company can help one to give his business good start. Company provides many tools to build your business. If you are already in other type of business you can test drive it as it costs you nothing. I have a personal interest on your joining. Because as I told you earlier it is a multitier affiliate business, my earning will be more if I can help you to earn. Before I down my pen for today I tell you to follow the link below. Join as an affiliate to this company today itself, I shall send you a free e-book from my side. Moreover whenever you join SFI through the link below you will be automatically included in my group.I shall keep in touch of you as long as you wish to be.

Wish all a successful internet future.





Want to know more about SFI visit SFIREVIEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment